5uOf7zw6rElP0W60cr5Swco0m6Y JOBkonsult Nigeria: Jobs At Federal Government Parastatal

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jobs At Federal Government Parastatal

Our Client, Federal Government of Nigeria Parastatal with emphasis on youth mobilization requires the services of performance-focused individuals to occupy the following positions.

INSPECTOR I SGL 9
PROGRAMMER/SYSTEM ANALYST I SGL 9
SENIOR CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY SGL 9
PROCUREMENT OFFICER I SGL 9
LEGAL OFFICERS I SGL 9
AGRICULTURAL OFFICER I SGL 9
ADMIN OFFICER I SGL 9
STATISTICIAN I SGL 9
AUDITOR I SGL 9
ACCOUNTANT I SGL 9
INFORMATION OFFICER SGL 9
INSPECTORS II SGL 8
CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY I SGL 8
PROGRAMMER/SYSTEM ANALYST II SGL 8
INFORMATION OFFICER II SGL 8
DATA PROGRAMME OFFICER SGL 8
AUDITOR II SGL 8   OFFICER
PROCUREMENT OFFICER II SGL 8
ADMIN OFFICERS II SGL 8
AGRICULTURAL OFFICER II SGL 8
ACCOUNTANT II SGL 8
EXECUTIVE OFFICER GD SGL 7
EXECUTIVE OFFICER ACCTS SGL 7

TO APPLY 
Interested applicants are expected to visit http://www.nexiabusinesssolutions.com to apply online
Applicants should not submit several applicants to avoid disqualification.
The closure date for applications is 6 weeks from the date of this job ad.  Under no circumstances will applications be accepted after this date
Applicants with less that 2.2 or its equivalent need not apply
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application do not attract any fees

No comments:

Post a Comment